Saturday 5 July 2014

Herbal Essences - Beautiful Ends Products Review

Hi Guys!

So today I decided to do a review on two products from the Herbal Essences range that I've been absolutely loving at the moment. These products have been favourites of mine for a long time and over the past couple of weeks I've started using these old favourites again because I've dyed my hair a lot recently which damages your hair a LOT (especially the ends!) and bad dye job which means dyeing it 2 times in the same week... anyhow lets get on to reviewing the products!
 (Disclaimer: These products I brought myself with my own money. Therefore these opinions are my own and I am not being paid to do this review.)

Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends- Protective Hair Balm 150 ml
This product tells you to lavish it through the ends of your hair and leave in to protect the ends of your hair all day long; I use this product on my towel dried hair for when I'm letting it naturally dry and sometimes If I use the hair-dryer I use it before I dry it to help protect from the blow-drying. (To be extra safe I still use my usual heat protectant for extra re-assurance. The consistency of the product is quite thick and is more of a white colour compared to the hair mask in the same range which is a light pink colour. The Balm smells absolutely amazing, it makes me feel 10x happier putting a nice smelling product on my hair that I can still smell even when its dry for many hours afterwards. Even though it's nice smelling and a gorgeous consistency, it makes your hair quite sticky if you use too much! Overall I would recommend this to a friend, and you should be happy using this as long as you don't apply too much...





















Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends- Split End Protection Intensive Mask 200 ml
Out of the two products that I tried this has to be my favourite. It has similar qualities to the protective hair balm except this product is in my opinion more conditioning, and if you leave it in for as long as I do (around half an hour) your hair should be 1000x more softer and look more calm when you rinse it off; (It helps to tame my frizzies!) The product tells you to apply from root to tip and the recommended time to leave in is 5 minutes, if my hair isn't that dry at the roots I usually just apply to the ends as I have naturally greasy hair and I like to leave it as long as possible before washing again. However the recommended how many times you should use it a week is 1, but I usually use it around 2-3 times a week to really treat my hair especially after stressful days.
The consistency is quite thick
Thanks for reading everyone, If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me, and again if you have tried these products, what did you think? Would you recommend them to your friends?


No comments:

Post a Comment