Wednesday 9 July 2014

TAG: 8 most worn items!

Hi everyone, and we're back with another Tag! I decided to do the 8 most worn things TAG because I thought it would be fun to actually see what I do wear more often.


These are the 8 questions: 

1) Most worn lip gloss/ lipstick: My most worn lipstick I think has to be the MUA Lipstick in shade 4, a neutral pink, which I wear even on days if I don't want to make that much of an effort.

2) Most worn earrings: I don't think I have an exact pair of earrings that I wear all the time, but I would say that my most worn pair are from Peacocks, which came in a pack with 2 other pairs :) They are silver bows!

3) Most worn top/ shirt: My most worn top I think is probably just my black thin strap tank top, which I put under most other tops if they need layering.

4) Most worn nail polish: This has to be MUA's pistachio ice cream, its a perfect shade all year round, and at a cheap price of £1, they're the same quality as Essie, but not as much money!

5) Most worn shoes: These are either my sandals which are a light brown from Primark with sequins, which go with any outfit, or my good old trust black and white sneakers/trainers, which are so comfy and easy to slip on if your in a hurry.

6) Most worn necklace: This has to be gold necklace that my mom bought me when I was 13, Its gold and has a heart crystal 

7) Most worn perfume/lotion: My most worn perfume has to be Giorgio Armani Diamonds in 'rose' which I currently re-purchased, and I am on my 3rd bottle of! And my most worn lotion has to be The Garnier Intensive 7 days Cocoa Lotion for dry rough skin.

8) Most worn handbag/purse: My most worn handbag is a KANGOL leather black long strap, and it was brought for my birthday last year by my wonderful brother, it has plenty of space and I use it almost everywhere I go for carrying all of my essentials!

So now you know my 8 most worn things, what are yours?
Thankyou all for reading, and stay classy! 


3 comments:

  1. Love this tag! Think ill have to give it a go myself! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved it! I think I may also do this on my channel! If you have a moment could you check out my blog:
    simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com
    I also just followed you on bloglovin, if you could do the same!
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally should! it actually amazed me at what I tend to use more thinking about it :) x

    ReplyDelete