Sunday 6 July 2014

The 'TMI' Tag! (Too much info)

Hi guys! Today I decided to do something a little different from normal which is reviews and do the TMI tag, which will give all of you a better idea of who I am, and of course too much information about my life that you won't probably want to know/need to know... This post was requested from a person named Kirsti who has been following my blog from day 1! Thankyou Kirsti :)

Moving on... All together there are 50 questions.... (jeeeeeze) but I will be doing every single one of them!
Here goessssss!

1. What are you wearing? Black leggings from H&M and a Tank top with blue stripes from Primark :)
2. Ever been in love? Yes!
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? I would love to say no to this question, but I think at least most people have...
4. How tall are you? About 5ft 5-6.
5. How much do you weigh? Most people are ashamed to answer this question, but I'm proud to say I'm a healthy 8 and half stone! (Near enough, not exactly :P)
6. Any tattoos? Nope, but I want one on my wrist when I'm a bit older.
7. Any piercings? Apart from my ears, I've never been a 'piercing' kinda person xD
8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favourite fictional couple)? I am not sure I have so many!
9. Favourite show? One.... I think it has to be Supernatural. I watch Vampire Diaries, True Blood, The Originals, OUAT and more!
10. Favourite bands? Its between Maroon 5 and Lawson.... I can't decide :P
11. Something you miss? Being in Primary School! Oh how fun it was not to worry about anything...
12. Favourite song? At the moment Rita Ora - I will never let you down
13. How old are you? 16 coming 17 :)!
14. Zodiac sign? Cancer.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? A sense of humour
16: Favourite Quote? My absolute favourite is: "You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore" -Christopher Columbus 
17: Favourite actor? Ian Somerhalder by far! (Smolderholder if your a fan you will get this ;) )
18: Favourite colour? As you can probably tell by the colour scheme of the blog... Coral Pink :)
19: Loud music or soft? Both depending on what mood I'm in. 
20: Where do you go when you're sad? To my bedroom where I can just cry all I want!
21: How long does it take you to shower? Approx 1-15 minutes in the shower, and 10 minutes getting ready etc
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About half an hour :)
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No
24: Turn on? Attractive cologne :)
25: Turn off? No sense of humour
26: The reason I joined Youtube? I'm not on youtube, but I always thought about creating a channel!
27: Fears? Being buried alive!
28: Last thing that made you cry? The fault in our stars movie :(
29: Last time you said you loved someone? About 1 month ago.
30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? Blogging name: Stay classy with beauty, not trashy!
31: Last book you read? The notebook by Nicholas Sparks
32: The book you're currently reading? Various different magazines! Haha do they count?
33: Last show you watched? Don't tell the bride, And big bang theory!
34: Last person you talked to? My annoying older brother!
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Best friend :)
36: Favourite food? Chinese... Italian... It has to be Chinese!
37: Place you want to visit? San Francisco!!!!
38: Last place you were? At home.
39: Do you have a crush? I don't think celebrities count, so no :P
40: Last time you kissed someone? About 2+ half months ago 
41: Last time you were insulted? That I could hear... about 2 weeks ago.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Rhubarb!
43: What instruments do you play? The piano a little that's about it!
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My moms engagement ring which no longer fits her.
45: Last sport you played? Badminton
46: Last song you sang? Ellie Goulding - Burn
47: Favourite chat up line? I actually have 2! One is the picture and the other one is "Are you Jamaican, cause Jamaican me crazy" haha!


















48: Have you ever used it? No so I have no proof it works! xD
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Yesterday, a meal with my best friends.
50: Who should answer these questions next? That's easy! if you have a blog, I tag YOU!


Thanks for reading guys, speak to you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment